Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Need Your Help!

Here is my last entry for 2009 and boy is it a doozy, so here goes.

I have started an online store where I am selling postcards of my photographs for only $2.50 each.



Why you ask?

Well, we are moving back to Georgia (Savannah) where Darrin has better job prospects and contacts to get back into his old field.
We have bills/expenses piling up and no money coming in right now.
Formula and diapers are EXPENSIVE.
It is pretty much a nightmare.

I need your help to spread the word to your friends! If all of my contacts let all of their contacts know about MY POSTCARD STORE, and each person orders just one postcard- it's possible that thousands of postcards could be purchased....because the power of the Internet is an amazing tool for reaching endless amounts of people! It's possible right? It could happen!!

If you guys have any requests/ideas for different postcards you'd like to see in the store please let me know, I will be adding more each day.

I wish all of my Blog family a Happy New Year and here's to better luck in 2010!

7 comments:

Mom L said...

What a fabulous idea, and I love the mix of beauty and whimsy in your cards!

Love you!

lifeshighway said...

Your photos look fantastic. This is an excellent idea. Good luck on your endeavor, I will be passing your store along to my friends.

Boozy Tooth said...

Fabulous idea! I will happily link to you on my blog if that is okie dokie. And I will add your store in my favorites! I'll be swinging by soon to order me some postcards. Hey! That's what friends are for.

I'm THRILLED that you're moving to Savannah. I can be there in two hours.

Nancy sure seems to be taking all this in stride. Her boxes are even unpacked yet! Will she be making the pilgrimage back to Georgia with you? I hope? I pray?

Congratulations to Darrin. Savannah rocks!!

Unknown said...

When are you moving? What's Nancy gonna do? She moving back to Georgia too? Baby DOES change EVERYTHING!!!!!

Best of luck with all you have ahead of you!! I am sure you'll get busy doing photo shoots, too once you get back to Georgia.

Mom L said...

Hey, guys, this is about D&D&Baby Henry! Don't worry about me - I still love it out here. Love the small town. I will eventually move back to the east coast, but don't know when or where. Besides, I knew there was a reason I didn't unpack! I've moved so many times in my life I expect to keep moving...so Diane comes by it naturally. I just wish she'd leave Henry here......♥♥♥

BB said...

Oh, my first reaction was "Mom L?" too... but you gotta do what you gotta do, for sure.

I have tweeted your card site already and love your selection. Thought of doing packs?

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Down Under. May 2010 ease your worries and indulge your joys!
:-)
BB

Prairie Painter said...

Diane! I'm sorry you must leave the hills...they'll seem emptier without knowing you and Darrin and now Henry are no longer there. I'm keeping you linked on the blog so maybe some traffic can come your way...all my best!