Friday, February 11, 2011

Daydreams

There is a blog called Mila's Daydreams, where this super creative mom would post wonderful photos of her baby in different 'dream scenes'. She has since stopped posting new Mila scenes, mainly because of some negative comments and opinions from the complete idiots of the world.

This totally sucks because I miss them! They were SO GOOD and would always make me smile. Always.

So in her honor I tried one of my own with Henry.



"Jager Cowboy" is dedicated to Mila and her fabulous mommy.

4 comments:

Lucy and Ethel said...

I loved Mila's Daydreams, too, so I'm glad Henry's nap was put to good use :)

'Lucy'

Mom L said...

Worn out from a hard day of riding the range and drinking - true cowboy! After all, I took a pic of you at about the same age, surrounded by beer cans and hoisting one.....at your grandfather's house!!!

Lola Nova said...

Oh, I loved those too! I didn't realize she had stopped posting them, what a shame.
I love your tribute and Henry is awesome! So is his mommy!!!

lifeshighway said...

Oh I never had the privileged of seeing Mila's daydreams.

Good to see you did not go all soft and sentimental on us. That Jager pulls a powerful punch.