Sunday, November 23, 2008

Massive Geese

Today D and I spotted a 'MASS OF' geese (get my punny title?).
And of course I didn't have my real camera so all you get are these crappy blackberry pics. It was amazing, they kept flying over us in groups for at least 20 minutes.




I even tried to get a self-portrait with them. (click it for a better look)

Yeah, I know it sucks.
And I have no idea WHY my face looks like one of those apple doll heads .

BUT WAIT...............

As if that wasn't enough excitement for one day, my darling husband thought we should be 'at one with nature' and take a ride in the Jeep. Without the top.
Um 30 degrees.

Hello nature, I'm cold. I'm smiling on the outside but COLD nonetheless.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you've got caps - you need scarves! And gloves!! Or maybe wrap a furry dog around your neck and stick your hands under another dog's belly!

Unknown said...

And I love the geese. Now tell me you're going to go all-out country craftswoman and make a dried apple granny? Love your ideas!

Unknown said...

are you sure these werent those chinese beetles? ; )