It's not just about that fat juicy ham, or fluffy cornbread stuffing, or mashed potatos with the skins left on, or thick brown gravy, or sweet rolls lightly basted with real cream butter, or fresh pumpkin pie, or eggnog spiked with whiskey......um where was I going with this?
Oh yes, now I remember....today is not about the food at all.
More importantly it's about giving thanks.
So here we go.
Things I am thankful for this year:
1. Finally finding a
2. Our loving and supportive family and friends.
3. The sense of peace we have found in our new town.
4. The 'unknown forces' that guided us here.
5. Having a drive-thru liquor store in said new town.
6. Our dogs. Who are also thankful.
For the drive-thru liquor store in our new town.
Because they get treats shaped liked dogs when we drive-thru.
Thank you Mayberry, I'm so glad we found you.
Happy Turkey Everyone ☺