I was told to list 6 things that make me happy...
- I'm happy that the Geek Squad salvaged most of my important files.
- I'm happy that my credit card had room for a new laptop.
- I'm happy for my upcoming Atlanta shoots to help pay my credit card.
- I'm happy that Darrin's family likes crazy people.
- I'm happy that MY family likes crazy people.
- I'm happy that I just heard a mouse trap go "snap. crackle. pop."
I'll be REALLY happy when I'm in the mood to take fun pictures and write silly blog posts again.
But in the meantime, to amuse myself I g0 HERE and then click the "get happy" button. Try it. It's fun. And the 'random-happy-gibberish' it generates makes for some great post titles.