Friday, January 30, 2009

Diane's Cyclone Experiment



If I've seemed a bit preoccupied lately, it's because I've been working on a very special project.
I wanted to see if it was possible to experience the thrill of Coney Island without having to travel all the way to New York. I must say the experiment was a complete success! I'd like to share the process with everyone because it's very simple and takes no time at all.

Here's what you'll need:

PMS
winter blues
nicotine withdrawals
cabin fever

First, mix your PMS with your winter blues and let simmer for approx. 24 hours. Next, add a dash of nicotine withdrawals and blend well. Finally, toss in some cabin fever and VoilĂ !!!

You're on an emotional roller coaster!!!!



***Individual results may vary.

***Please consult your husband before trying this at home.

9 comments:

Claire said...

Hmmmm....sounds fun. NOT!

I hate roller coasters. Well, I can't actually say that, because I've never actually been on one (well emotional maybe but not the real thing). I haven't been on one because just looking at them gives me heart palpitations and breath strangling fear. So it is unlikely that I will ever actually get on one. I have been on a couple of log flumes. That is about my outer limit of scary.

I think you need a sheep or two to get you off your roller coaster.

clp said...

awwwwwwwwwwww. i bet d is SO excited to be around you right now b/c i can only imagine the peach you are. for better or for worse, d. for better or for worse.

Mom L said...

Oh, dear! Does Mommy need to send you some Pamprin or Motrin or - even better - some chocolate!???

Is this why D had to go inspect bridges this week?

As for cabin fever, find a wagon and hitch your 3 muscular racing dogs to it and let them pull you over Loess and dale! Oh, and yes to what Claire said - get a sheep! Love you!

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

have ya got your ebay store up and running yet?

Claire said...

Just cuz I know you're in such a bad frame of mind....I did a new blog post ESPECIALLY for you.

Hang in there!

Diane L. Dodd said...

yes chocolate would be nice.
and no, ebay store nowhere near up and running :(
and claire-i just read your post-
hilarious!

Lola Nova said...

I do love roller coasters. Especially the really old creeky ones that race super fast and are over way too quick - like my youth...oops, my issues are showing. I jest but, I am having a hell of ride today myself. Cheers and chocolate!

Anonymous said...

she moves her body like a cyclone...gay song. also appropriate.

hang in there captain courageous. it goes away.

sarah

Shiloh Prairie Farm said...

I like roller coasters but this does not sound like a fun one at all! I think you should get a goat too!