Thursday, December 25, 2008

Do You Hear What I Hear?

The sound of the ocean has always been one of my favorite things-it just soothes the soul, ya know? We took Banjo to Hilton Head for his first beach experience today, it was 78 degrees and He LOVED it!
At first he wasn't too sure what to think....



But it didn't take him long to jump right in.





I'm pretty sure he likes the ocean better than snow because he didn't want to leave.

Can you blame him?

Well tomorrow we are leaving this beautiful weather and heading home but we are going to stop in Nashville for a night or two first.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....

5 comments:

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

Banjo, I love seeing you romping on the beach, Good Boy!

Unknown said...

Wow - he really did romp! Looks like he had a blast running in that wet stuff that rolled right up to his feet. I'll bet his Mom & Dad didn't want to leave, either! See you tomorrow (today?). Love you!

Lola said...

amazing.

Claire MW said...

Too funny! I love the pictures of him running. I am guessing you had to do a good toweling off before letting him in the car....wet, sandy dog is not good for vehicle upholstery.

Unknown said...

My fave is the "not too sure one" but then that leads to loving the one of him romping with total glee! He is so photogenic! :) Oh, I LOVE the ones of him "touring" Savannah!