Friday, December 12, 2008

A Week Late & 16 Cents Short

First, I'd like to thank my mother for inspiring my post today.
The birthday card she sent Darrin just arrived....umm, his birthday was a week ago, but if you know my mom then you know a week late is pretty good for her. I can totally picture her in the aisle of CVS, reading each and every card until she found the perfect one. I KNOW she opened this one at least 4 times, each time laughing her ass off at how funny she thought it was. Anywoo, I don't know which is more annoying, the obnoxious card she picked out....



OR the fact that it arrived 'Postage Due' and we now owe Mr. Mailman 16 cents for it??!!



Oh Mom, we love you!!

7 comments:

clp said...

O M G this was AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

OMG - I'm in your blog! I'm sure I mailed it in time, must be just that your corner of Iowa is slow! And I thought I put 2 stamps on it - they weren't enough? Signed - Mortified in Atlanta!

Anonymous said...

And I only opened it 3 times.

diane said...

I'm sure you sent it on time too... but the lack of proper postage must have delayed it. LOL!

Lola said...

j geils band! awsomeness.

Anonymous said...

i am so happy to find there is another mother that functions as i do!!!

savannah belle aka MIL

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you very much, Savannah Belle!!! I strive to perfect my procrastination and increase the productivity of my senior moments.