Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Fartsy!

CRAP! I've been addressing the NOT SO PERFECT Christmas cards that arrived from Shutterfly today for the past 3 hours. They are not cropped correctly and the color is off and I'm pissed, but being this late in the game I have no choice but to send them as is- so when you get yours don't blame me, blame Shutterfly!
Anyway, I lost track of time and completely forgot to Blog today (yesterday).
So all you get is this snow pic I took with my Blackberry. I desperately wanted it to look all artsy fartsy Ansel Adams post card like......
Well golly gee... I guess my camera phone ain't too shabby after all, huh?
SHAZAM! I love my frantic attempt at being Oh-So-Fartsy!
Or maybe I'm just delirious from all the addressing of cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can do that with a camera phone, think what you could do with a real camera!! It is truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

just becasue it says anonymous, you know who it is. nobody else gets up this early, do they? just forgot my password

Unknown said...

I, too, have been doing my cards...all 75 of em'...hand written addresses and return addresses!! Ughh....the cramps! Look for something from me soon...

Unknown said...

I LOVE your BB picture - make that into a card, please! Or post cards? Or - a calendar? More! More!