Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm Fartsy!

CRAP! I've been addressing the NOT SO PERFECT Christmas cards that arrived from Shutterfly today for the past 3 hours. They are not cropped correctly and the color is off and I'm pissed, but being this late in the game I have no choice but to send them as is- so when you get yours don't blame me, blame Shutterfly!
Anyway, I lost track of time and completely forgot to Blog today (yesterday).
So all you get is this snow pic I took with my Blackberry. I desperately wanted it to look all artsy fartsy Ansel Adams post card like......
Well golly gee... I guess my camera phone ain't too shabby after all, huh?
SHAZAM! I love my frantic attempt at being Oh-So-Fartsy!
Or maybe I'm just delirious from all the addressing of cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can do that with a camera phone, think what you could do with a real camera!! It is truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

just becasue it says anonymous, you know who it is. nobody else gets up this early, do they? just forgot my password

T Lee said...

I, too, have been doing my cards...all 75 of em'...hand written addresses and return addresses!! Ughh....the cramps! Look for something from me soon...

Mom L said...

I LOVE your BB picture - make that into a card, please! Or post cards? Or - a calendar? More! More!