Thursday, December 04, 2008

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me..... 3 Dumb Dogs.

How did it get to be December already? And why do I find the need every year to try to take a cute picture and make my own Christmas cards?
And WHY do I think the dogs need to be involved in this activity?
Oh yeah, because they are my kids.
And everyone just HAS to send a Christmas card involving the kids don't they?
Um yeah.
Well, here are 2 takes that did not make the final cut.





That's all you get.
I wouldn't want to give away the Pulitzer winning shot after all, now would I?
And yes mom, that is a tree skirt I made into a cape for Banjo. The King.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

They look so eager to help you out with the cards! And, awwwww, you still have Santa...

Unknown said...

funny thing is...your dogs are soooooooooo much better than ours!
well,with the exception of texas pete probably..

Joanna@BooneDocksWilcox said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the Christmas card cover.

Anonymous said...

Who knows, you may get the twins, Evan and William, from your true love by next Christmas...wink, wink, mischevious laugh